Proudly serving families in the State of Oregon and the six counties of Southwest Washington
How You Can Help Further Our Mission
With the support of our donors, sponsors and volunteers, our local chapter provides vital services to people living with ALS, funds cutting-edge research, and supports national advocacy efforts.
We need YOUR help. Please consider:
- Making tax-deductible contributions.
- Participating in signature events like the Walk to Defeat ALS®.
- Recruiting your company to become a corporate partner.
- Volunteering your time and expertise.
- Becoming an ALS Advocate.
- Including our chapter in your estate plans.
- Donating durable medical equipment (new and used) to our loan closet.
- Donating assistive technology and augmentative communication devices (new and used) to our loan closet.
Have an idea? We welcome Third Party Events!
Contact our Development Department at 800.681.9851 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
DID YOU KNOW?
A gift of $5,000 will support a newly diagnosed family with ALS for one year.
And a gift of $55 provides 1 minute of research.
DID YOU KNOW?
Our chapter does not receive goverment or insurance funding - we are completely dependent on corporate and private donations.
To see a sampling of what your donations allow our chapter to do, please click here.
Please note: Equipment donations must be in good repair. We retain the right to refuse any donation. To discuss a donation of durable medical equipment or assistive technology, please contact Lance Christian, Executive Director at 503-238-5559 ext101 or LanceChristian@alsa-or.org at the chapter office.