Join us on Giving Tuesday to help us reach our $15,000 match!
- Please be assured that the work of The ALS Association will continue. The first priority is the safety and well-being of people with ALS, their families and caregivers, and our staff.
- Chapter staff will be working remotely and are still available to our constituents daily via phone, email, or video chat.
- All in-person Support Groups have been cancelled. All groups have transitioned to Virtual Support Groups.
- The 2020 Dinner Auction and Gala is going virtual this year! Join us on October 29 at 6:30 p.m. for our virtual gala and live stream event. The online silent auction will begin on October 26.
- You can find the latest updates about our activities on our Facebook page.
For the most recent information about coronavirus (COVID-19), The ALS Association recommends that you reference the websites for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local health authorities. The ALS Association has also made available a fact sheet about COVID-19 and its impact on people with ALS.
For specific information about symptoms you may be experiencing or questions about personal exposure as someone living wth ALS or as a caregiver, please contact your physician directly.
Thank you for your patience as we manage this rapidy shifting situation.
Volunteer with us
Our volunteers provide invaluable assistance in the office, help coordinate our chapter events, advocate at The ALS Association's National ALS Advocacy Day and Public Policy Conference, and devote their time and energy so that we are able to provide essential care services.
Remembering Our Loved Ones
This campaign gives our chapter a meaningful way to remember the remarkable people we provided care and support for during their time living with ALS. These banners are shared at our events such as the Walk to Defeat ALS®.Learn More
Whether you’re newly diagnosed, navigating your journey with the disease, caring for a person with ALS, or researching the cure, there are resources to support you.
Let us help you and your family cope with the day-to-day challenges of living with ALS.For People with ALS
Learn about our grant program, upcoming scientific meetings, and opportunities to collaborate.For Researchers
Caring for someone with ALS is hard work. We offer resources and support to help you.For Caregivers
- Physical Therapy and ALS: How the Practice Helps to Improve Quality of Life
October 1, 2020
- Overwhelming Petition Response Shows Urgency to Speed Up Access to AMX0035
September 11, 2020
- ALS Association, I AM ALS Call on Amylyx, FDA to make promising new drug available for our ALS community
September 3, 2020
- We Can’t Wait to Walk to Defeat ALSŪ – So We’re Going Virtual
August 26, 2020
Sign up to receive the latest news in ALS and learn how you can continue making a difference in the search to treat and cure this disease.
Your gift will help The ALS Association support research to find a cure for ALS and provide much-needed services to patients and their families. By becoming a part of The ALS Association family and making your gift today, you will help sustain hope in thousands of people affected by ALS.
Our Chapter Year Round Partners
Our Chapter Year Round Partners